Services & Benefits
What my personalized care practice provides
- Same day or next business day appointments.
With the exception of your annual exam, this feature is available even for non-urgent medical problems.
- Complimentary valet parking.
Your valet parking ticket, either at the current professional building or at the new Midwest Orthopedic ambulatory building, will be validated at the time of your visit.
- Little or no office waiting time, and typically longer appointments when needed.
Annual exam appointments will be scheduled for a minimum of 60 minutes and all other appointments for 30 minutes, allowing adequate time to answer all of your questions and address all of your needs.
- Strong focus on preventative medicine and long-term health and wellness.
My philosophy is to educate you about your personal medical needs and risks. I will work with you to assess your level of fitness and determine an appropriate individual wellness plan for you. This will empower you to take an active role in managing and maintaining good health.
- Direct phone communications with me or my medical assistant during office hours.
All phone calls will be returned promptly. However, if you deem your problem “urgent” I will make every effort to speak with you at the time of your call.
- Patient-dedicated cell phone number.
This will allow easy access to me for urgent medical problems that occur outside of my regular office hours. Ideally, I want to hear from you when you are ill or injured before you go to the hospital or an urgent care center. However, in the event of an emergency, call 911 first.
- Personalized hospital care.
If you are hospitalized I will continue to serve as your attending medical physician and help advocate for your care. You will not be seen by a hospitalist.
- Coverage for me when I am unavailable.
During the infrequent times that I am unavailable, a respected colleague will provide coverage for my patients.
- Your annual exam results will be made accessible to you electronically.
After your annual exam, you will be provided with an electronic version of your current medical information and data. This will allow you to have all important information at your fingertips when you are traveling or whenever you may need it. This benefit will be available following relocation of my office to the Midwest Orthopedics ambulatory building in August of this year.
- Convenient email access for non-urgent health issues or questions.
You will receive a prompt (usually within 24 hours) response. Please recognize that email is not a secure form of communication. Therefore, responses will be at my discretion.
- Care for visiting family and/or friends.
Should your family or friends become ill during a visit, I will assist with their medical care.
- Travel medicine consultation.
I will offer guidance on CDC recommended inoculations and/or precautions to be taken while traveling.
- Timely newsletters focused on topics relevant to your health and well-being.
I will be providing a periodic newsletter on medical subjects of interest.